If you are a full-service member and you would like a book, DVD, or video game that the Library does not own and it is less than a year old, you can fill out a “Suggest a Purchase” form, and we will consider it for purchase. If you would like a book whose publication date is over a year old, ask a Librarian about borrowing the book through our Interlibrary Loan service.
Suggest a Title
We welcome suggestions for items to be included in our collection. Submissions do not guarantee purchase. Approved items may take approximately four weeks to appear in the catalog. When a suggested item is ordered by the Library, it will be listed in our catalog as being “On Order.”
Suggested titles must be less than one year old. If the title is older and is a book, use the Interlibrary Loan service. Reciprocal borrowers should contact their home library for this service.
If we don't have the book or article you're looking for, we may be able to borrow it from another library for you. Interlibrary loan is only available to full-service Library cardholders.
- Your library account must be in good standing.
- You can have a total of 5 items requested or in use at a time.
- If you want a book, it must be at least one year old.
- We are unable to interlibrary loan audio visual materials or textbooks.
- A book can take up to four weeks to arrive. You will only be contacted once the book has arrived.