NOTICE: In response to the recent State of Emergency declared by Orange County officials regarding COVID-19, this meeting will be held virtually instead of in person. Please sign up below to receive an email with the virtual link.
Grades 8 - 12. Share your time, creativity, and enthusiasm to make the library a better resource and place for teens. A volunteer service opportunity.
What does TAB do?
- Help plan, organize, and attend the library’s classes and events for teens
- Help at library events and children’s programs where volunteer help is needed
- Decorate & improve the Library’s teen space and more
When will TAB meet?
- The general TAB assembly meets the first Wednesday of the month from 4 – 6 p.m.
- Task forces created to tackle specific projects will meet according to the participants’ schedules.
Why should I join?
- A chance to have real input in what the Winter Park Library offers for teens
- Meet other teens
- Develop leadership and teamwork skills
- TAB provides volunteer experience that looks great on job, college, and scholarship applications
- Earn volunteer hours for Bright Futures, IB, or other situations where volunteer hours are required