Q: What are the Library's hours?
A: Mon-Thurs: 9:00am-9:00pm & Fri & Sat: 9:00am-6:00pm
Please note: In order to ensure a timely closure, all public computers and printers will shut down 15 minutes before closing.
Q: Where is the Library located?
A: The Library's address is 1052 W Morse Blvd, Winter Park, FL 32789
Q: Are you closed on X holiday?
A: The Library is closed on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day - January 1
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - the third Monday in January
- President's Day - the third Monday in February
- Memorial Day - the last Monday in May
- Independence Day - July 4
- Labor Day - the first Monday in September
- Veteran's Day - November 11
- Thanksgiving Day - the fourth Thursday in November
- The day after Thanksgiving - the fourth Friday in November
- Christmas Eve - December 24
- Christmas Day - December 25
- New Year's Eve - December 31
Other closings that may be made at the discretion of the Executive Director:
- Halloween - October 31, early evening close
- The day before Thanksgiving - the fourth Wednesday in November, early evening close
Q: Are there any other times the Library is closed during the year?
A: On rare occasions the Library is closed for fundraisers, staff training days, extended holidays, severe weather, power outages, or other circumstances as determined by the Board of Trustees. We always attempt to give as much warning as possible in these situations. For more information, please watch for announcements on our website or social media pages.