Q: How do I look for a specific item in the Library's collection?
A: Our Information Desk kiosks provide access to our catalog. If you need help searching for an author, title or subject, Library staff are happy to assist you.
Q: What is on the first and second floor in the Library?
- Return materials (drop off slot is located next to the East Information Desk) (materials can also be dropped in the outside return located in the main parking lot)
- Holds pickup
- East & West Information Desks/Kiosks
- Edyth Bush Theatre
- New Reads
- DVD collection
- Audiobook collection
- Large Print collection
- Fiction and Graphic Novel collection
- Mystery collection
- Non-fiction collection
- Research collection
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Polly Seymour New Leaf Bookstore
- Winter Park History Center & Memory Lab
- Study Rooms (for adults)
- Computer Lab & Makerspace
- Recording Studio
- Business Center
- Laptop Kiosk
- Restrooms & Water Fountains
- Children's, Tween, and Teen collections
- Community-Imagination Room
- Tween & Teen Social Space
- Collaboration Rooms (3)
- Study Rooms (for youth)
- Restrooms & Water Fountatins
- Family Care Room
- Library Administrative Offices
Q: Where are the meeting rooms located?
A: The Edyth Bush Theatre is located on the first floor of the Library. The Community-Imagination Room is on the Library's second floor. Three Collaboration Rooms are also located on the Library's second floor. See a staff member if you need assistance locating a room.